||Futbol Club Barcelona
- Futbol Club Barcelona (Catalan pronunciation: [fubˈbɔl ˈklub bəɾsəˈlonə] (listen)), commonly referred to as Barcelona and colloquially known as Barça ([ˈbaɾsə]), is a professional football club based in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, that competes in La Liga, the top flight of Spanish football.
- Founded in 1899 by a group of Swiss, Spanish, German and English footballers led by Joan Gamper, the club has become a symbol of Catalan culture and Catalanism, hence the motto "Més que un club" ("More than a club").
- Unlike many other football clubs, the supporters own and operate Barcelona.
- It is the fourth-most valuable sports team in the world, worth $4.76 billion, and the world's fourth richest football club in terms of revenue, with an annual turnover of €582.1 million.
- The official Barcelona anthem is the "Cant del Barça", written by Jaume Picas and Josep Maria Espinàs.
- Barcelona traditionally play in dark shades of blue and red stripes, hence nicknamed Blaugrana.